Friday, June 18, 2010

We are Back

So it's been WAY to long. Almost 18 months. I had a bunch of drafts written half way here and there and now I'm done with trying to catch up so I'm going to just start from where we are with a short update of the new addition in our Family. I'm sorry for everyone who so eagerly has been waiting to hear what's going on with us. j/k. This is mainly for me to have some what of a diary and for all of you loved ones who we miss and don't get to see all that much.

4 comments:

Tiffany Matthews said...

I am so happy to hear things are going good for you. Congratulations on your new little one. That is so exciting she is beautiful.

Jana Adams said...

I am so glad you are back :) Your little Ava is so beautiful!! Congrats!

Marily said...

It was so good to read your blog and see your pictures. Ava is beautiful. I am a bad friend, why haven't I been over?

CHRISTINE said...

Tamara,I saw your blog from the Melzers! It's amazing to see how your little family has changed. I went back and read when you had Eli and cried. Now I am looking at these beautiful pictures of little Ava! We sure have enjoyed getting to know you and your kids...and dinner group has been perfect! If you ever want to take a peek at our blog, send me an email at williams.christine79@gmail.com

See you tomorrow!!
Christine Williams